Submissions are open
Proposals are welcome to contribute presentations to any of the advertised sessions. Please note:
- No presenter can submit more than two abstracts.
- The same abstract can not be submitted to two different sessions.
- The Program Committee may, at its discretion, move any abstract from the session for which it is proposed to another session.
- Presenters must be registered by the advertised deadline or their abstract will be removed from the program. In the case of co-authored work, at least one contributor must be registered by the advertised deadline.
Key dates for presenters
|30 June 2020||Abstract submissions open|
|31 Dec 2021 – FINAL CALL||Abstract submission deadline|
|31 Jan 2022||Notification of presenters|
|28 May 2022||Registration deadline for speakers|
|10 Jun 2022||Finalization and distribution of program|
|19–22 Jul 2022||Congress|
Presentation submission guidelines
Proposals should include:
- Presenter(s) names, affiliations and contact details
- Keywords (max 5)
- Presentation format will be traditional oral presentation
- Abstract (200 word maximum)
For more information on session themes please click here